Mike Padgett wrote:
> I like to work in the tried-and-tested law firm format:
> a senior who provides leadership and also operates
> on a strategic level, a number of "associates" each
> with their specialities (interaction design, usability
> testing, requirements gathering) with some overlapping
> of course, and junior members who preferably "rotate"
> their duties to gain exposure to all parts of the process.

 I'd like to know what you guys think about junior interaction
designer. In my opinion it's really hard to have the chance to
express yourself without real decisional power. Morever, an ixd
designer should aim to establish strong relations with all the team:
how do you think this can happen if your senior is very capable and
everybody refers to him?
Junior ixd designers seem a little bit contradictory for the role
that this professional figure should represent...

Posted from ixda.org (via iPhone)