Catching up with all the emails.

Im not sure if this was mentioned yet by anyone...
the following is a presented by Ms. Leah Buley at the IA Summit 08:

http://www.adaptivepath.com/blog/2008/05/07/ia-summit-08-slidecast-how-to-be-a-ux-team-of-one/

hope that gives you some insight..

Fabian

On Nov 21, 2008, at 4:02 AM, Linda Yoon wrote:

Hello everyone,
I am interested in learning / hearing about building UX teams. What makes a “good” UX team? Have you been part of a “great” UX design department? How
would you go about building an “excellent” UXD team?

If you will share your stories and ideas, I’d appreciate it greatly.

Thank you in advance!!