No term, but I have been finding it shared on forums and social sites recently. Some of the more common forums will only search for words with 4 or more letters, making short words and acronyms impossible to find in the threads and messages. Personally, I use it to game the localness of craigslist... I just add 'craigslist' to the end of whatever I am searching... and I get a nation wide search, something the site does not facilitate.

Mark