Interesting thread. A new trend that we are noticing on the standard
internet users is that instead of bookmarking a page, they are
remembering the keywords on which they found the site (page).

So, the new path to arrive to an already seeing page is to go to
Google, type the keyword(s) and select the result (which is usually
on the top 5). This is similar to the behaivor you described, James.
You type "keyword   wikipedia" and you know that you will get a
wikipedia result.

Now, how do you call that behavior? I've been searching for a term
as well. Users are not relying on URLs, funny domain names or even
browser bookmarks. They are using search as way to bookmark content.

So maybe, we can call this behavior, Search bookmarking?

-Juan Ruiz
Senior User Experience