2008/12/1 James Box <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> For instance, say I want to look up 'Brighton' on Wikipedia, I find the
> most efficient method of getting there to type 'wikipedia brighton' into my
> browser's in-built google search. This is all based on the assumption that
> this will be the first result (it normally is) and therefore the quickest
> way for me to achieve my goal.

...and gives you some other potentially interesting links.

I have set "w" shortcut in my Firefox address bar for "Search using Wiki" -
so I have to type just "w Brighton" to get Wiki result. And in most
of cases I still type for example "g Brighton" (even when I'm
interested in Wiki page) - Wiki result is on the first place, but
there is also some added value.

Kind of gavigation ;].

Greetings,
KPK