I think my most recent post is about as detailed as I can get to a
description of the components of the RED approach to design and
development.

It's not a reductionist set of processes, such as those promoted by
others, so those looking for something akin to how other
methodologies are described, but different, will not find it here.

The three activities described above, iteratively pursued within the
context of a design problem, yield the results. This is our
successful, and repeated process, even if it falls short of a formal
(or simple enough?) description/definition for some requests.