Having capital letters at the start of the words certainly calls more
attention to the words and emphasizes that. I cannot personally
recall a logo with small letters and all the logos I can recall from
memory end up having at least the first letter capitalized.

As Mark stated, company names (and branded products too) are proper
nouns and thereby should always have the first letters of their name
capitalized. As an example: reading the words 'microsoft windows'
just doesn't seem to me as impressive as reading the words
'Microsoft Windows.'