To Andrei Herasimchuk,
Your rhetoric is infuriating. What was the point of trying to tear
apart my response? Because you thought I was republican? Well I'm
not and I have to say your post was absolutely useless, meaning that
it contributed nothing. Not to mention every point that you were
trying to make against mine was an assumption.

This is a discussion board not a bashing board.

Oh and...

"Given how FAST the whitehouse.gov site was turned around from the
moment Obaba was elected and flipped to on the day Obama started
(approx 2 months), I think its safe to say the team responsible for
whitehouse.gov is not part of the problem."

Please, that site was redesigned and tested well over 2 months ago.

and...

"Upon looking at this specific form closer, it seems this was done
purposefully."

You're telling me they purposefully created a problem for the user
when submitting their form? Come on.