A project-of-love!
ha, that rules.

Make one argyle and douse it in patroli oil, hippies love that sh*t!

I went to an art show out in the OC last night to support this chiq I work
with, custom jewelry organic meets industrial design. The band had
projections cast on them from different perspectives.

As for the job boards that post "blah blah blah designer" I always remove
the blah blah blah and just put designer in the subject line when I apply.
Soul designer, that's what I am! I've printed everything, ended doing high
end flexography I think making more as a pre press DESIGNER freelance 10
years ago and then I made the change to multimedia! It was discouraging when
I just took a UX class and the instructor said her self proclaimed community
of UX people would laugh if they read multimedia or GUI rather than
interactive & UI on a resume. Laugh...who laughs at someone, that made me
certain I was dealing with some top notch people. This is an interaction
design forum and it does seem to get bombarded by user experience lingo more
often then when I originally started looking into it. I think the people
that are good interaction designers know what they are doing and they never
comment on such trite time consuming silliness.

The light show reminds me of the dracula musical in that movie leaving sara
marshall.

It still sounds fun...