I think each region should have a team lead, one of those famous people, and
an equally regionally distributed team. After they have all been evaluated
the regional teams combine and synthesize what they have.
I want to be on Saffer and Barbara Ballards team.

I have a list if items that fit the bill that would be helpful for the
personas (leaders, members, students, freaks) that were posted prior.

Grand unification.