I have had mostly *good* experiences flying AA.  The extra leg room in
economy is always welcomed. As for the web part...

Curtis' redesign looks pretty at a glance, but I have been able to use the
AA web site *quite successfully*. Their busy home page has never been a
barrier to me. I just ignore the noise and focus on my task. Not to be a
Jared Spool fanboy, but it reminds me of his talk about people's ability to
quickly winnow their field of vision if the structure supports that, has
scent, etc. It works for me.

(I am not an AA fanboy either.  I am somewhat locked into flying with AA
frequently due to my relatives living near DFW.  I'm not always happy about
that, and I have groused before about them exploiting that to up their
fares. On the web front, I also dislike very much their use of red to
indicate the primary button in their booking flow.  I have actually
abandoned bookings accidentally due to that more than one time. Doesn't red
mean "avoid"?? But that has not been enough to outweigh the other aspects or
drive me to an alternate carrier.)

-Weston
IA @ Capital Group / American Funds