On Nov 24, 2009, at 9:57 AM, Nick Gould wrote:

> Todd: The AA employee didn't "post to a public forum," he sent an email to
> Dustin and then foolishly allowed it to be published anonymously. AA then
> searched its Exchange logs for the text in order to identify and fire him.

Splitting hairs, Nick. He allowed his email to be posted to a public forum,
Dustin's blog. That's a public forum (not in the usergroup forum sense, but in
the use of forum as a public space). According to Dustin, Mr. X said he could
post the email to Dustin's blog. You're splitting hairs here, but if you really
want to quibble over a hair, then fine. I'll retract my statement of Mr X.
posted to a public forum to Mr X. foolishly authorized Dustin to post his email
to a very public forum.

There. We good?

Cheers!

Todd Zaki Warfel