Hey Marianne,

I agree that the content of the first page of results is most important, since
the first page of search results is the only one that is likely to be used.

Do we agree that pagination controls usually should only appear at the end of
the first page of results, rather than cluttering the page with controls that
aren't likely to be used?

Thanks!

Mike C.