Hi,

the netconf team has the following comments to the new ODL web page
available at:
https://wiki.opendaylight.org/display/ODL/Figma+Design%27s+For+OpenDaylight

1. ABOUT PAGE DESKTOP - WHAT IS SDN

    Last sentence right column “ODL is the by far the largest…”  (The first
“the” should not be there)

2. USER STORIES DESKTOP

    “How we can help your Succeed!“ → should be “How we can help you
succeed!” (without capital S and with “you”)

3. GETTING STARTED DESKTOP - RESOURCES

    The heading says “GitHub”, but the link goes to Gerrit

    Project - “We have lot of things going on at ODL” → Use either “a lot
of” or “lots of”

4. NRO DARK DESKTOP - MULTI-LAYER TRANSPORT CONTROLLER SOLUTIONS

    The heading “MULTI-LAYER TRANSPORT CONTROLLER SOLUTIONS” is black on a
dark background → based on the theme it should be orange

5. In dark theme is OpenDaylight logo invisible

6. In dark theme is missing ODL logo in footer

7. Governance desktop:
Members of TSC would deserve having their names written with full
diacritics - Ivan Hraško instead of Hrasko. Same for Robert Varga.

8. User Stories desktop:
 - Section: Our testimonials
    Both Verizon and Pantheon tech have the same quote associated with them

9. Footers: Bump up the year to 2023

10. Release, Total commits, Commiter dialog is not visible in light mode

11. Learn more about LFN should be a link

12. Learn how to get started with OpenDaylight as a developer should be a
link

13. (Training) LFS 465 course link is not clickable

14. (Our testimonials) Phanteon Tech -> PANTHEON.tech

Best,
--

*Ivan Hraško*

Senior Software Engineer