Hi Mohit and Casey,

Here are a few comments on the web page mockup:

   - There are so many different fonts & design styles (e.g. text boxes)
   used across the pages - this almost makes me feel like I'm visiting
   different sites, not different pages of a single site
   - In the footer there are two columns:
      - Company: this title doesn't make sense since it's not a company
      website.
      - Our Social Media: Gerrit is not a social media. And I also wonder
      whether we want to keep Twitter there since we don't have any
control over
      the account. And also it's not Twitter any more - it would be
nice if Linux
      Foundation has its own Mastodon instance and OpenDaylight has an account
      hosted there.
   - In the Platform Overview page there is a mention of ALTO, Group Based
   Policy and Network Intent Composition but these projects are not active any
   more. And there is a mention of Maven - "OpenDaylight uses OSGi and Maven
   to build a package ..." and this doesn't seem to fit in this architecture
   summary

Thanks,
Sangwook