Hi,

All concerns have been addressed except for the testimonials text labeled
as [Number 8]. It would be greatly appreciated if Verizon and Pantheon tech
could furnish us with some testimonials. Additionally, I believe you should
also be able to observe the Release, Total commits, and Committer dialog
box in light mode, as we have not come across any issues with it. However,
if you're unable to view it, kindly inform me.

--
Best,
Mohit Saini