I think it's a good idea to remove any X/Twitter social media pages or at
least redirect them to the LFN account. While there isn't a specific plan
to join Mastodon at the moment, we are still discussing our options for
social media.I think it's a good idea to remove any X/Twitter social media
pages or at least redirect them to the LFN account. While there isn't a
specific plan to join Mastodon at the moment, we are still discussing our
options for social media.

Best,
Casey Cain
Senior Technical Community Architect