Hi Everybody,

I took a look at the Network Resources Optimization page and I am sending you
the following comments. Please note that English is not my first language, so
It would be nice if a native speaker verifies my comments:

1. Challenges, 1st paragraph: I believe "it's" is informal and should be
replaced with "it is".

2. Challenges, 3rd p.: There are many repeated words in this single paragraph
(operators, existing, infrastructure, leveraging). I propose the following
rewriting:
Few operators have the luxury to be able to start from scratch. *They* have
invested significant amounts of money in their existing *infrastructure* and
therefore need to evolve and manage this over time while leveraging massive
investments in *their networks*. Viable Network Resource Optimization
solutions, therefore, need to *allow* operators to obtain more out of their
existing *installation* while *adding* new innovations as they become
*available*.

3. Why OpenDaylight, 1st p.: "Large enterprises" instead of "Large enterprise".
Also, any of the following words is missing in the phrase that says "across
*an/any* heterogeneous infrastructure".

4. Why OpenDaylight, 1st bullet: This bullet paragraph finishes with
"underlying devices to readily support", but it is not clear what it is being
supported. It seems that something is missing at the end.

5. Tencent Data Center Interconnect, 1st p.: replace "in the highly competitive
consumer space" with "in *a* highly competitive consumer space".

6. The headers for China Mobile Novonet, Ericsson SDN controller and HPE
Context Net do not have the correct format.

In general, I believe the examples in the "Examples|End Users" section are very
brief and do not explain how these enterprises are employing OpenDaylight to
improve network performance or management. I know this is private information,
but it would be nice to have a brief explanation of where or how each company
has used ODL.

Regards,

David