results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

I don't think Logitech has really lost an opportunity yet. The NAS
concept is just starting to evolve now into something more than network
storage (i.e. Thecus M3800). I'm just starting to look into the whole
NAS world now because of my HD video camera more than my music but I'd
like to have my music and photos there too. I think we'll see a ton of
more user-friendly options come out over the next year and I'm sure
Logitech is probably already working with third-party vendors.

--
cdnpaul

Transporter -> Onkyo 905 -> Dali Mentor 6
SB3 -> Denon 3805 -> Energy Take 5
SB3 -> Tivoli Model Three