results, please visit http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?t=43198
Question: Do you agree with this posting?

- Yes
- No
- In the middle

catbb67

There is phone support and support by email ! use that.
This product do NOT rely on the web forum for support.
In fact many people have specifically pointed out that this is an end
user forum, where people is willing to help, not the official support.

If you look at the tabs in the upper right of the home page you see
support.

http://www.slimdevices.com/su_tech.html#phone
http://www.slimdevices.com/su_tech.html#email

Email is a form, but they answer with a case in the support database
where you can have a dialog with support tech, this is working realy
well.

Sufficient HW for SC, I use a 1,2GHz 1G ram via epia C7 mini-itx CC4.2
linux.
How much RAM does the old laptop have.

In the manual you can read this:

•        733 MHz CPU or faster
•        256 MB RAM
•        80 MB hard drive space

You also have the support contact info in the manual. By manual i mean
the one you can download from here
http://www.slimdevices.com/su_documentation.html
direct link
http://www.slimdevices.com/documentation/WEB_Duet_User_Guide_EN.pdf
There is also a wiki full with info.

I have 2 rants of my own regarding user friendliness:
The guide delivered with the duet is ridiculous, they should have
printed out the real manual and put in the box, support cases would be
reduced by 50% :-).
It's a big world more than one timezone, but apparently not for
logitech. Phone support in more timezones please forum postings asking
for help -50%

--
Mnyb