...or you could install SugarCube and get around having to do all the
sync stuff!  It provides MIP functionality of a different kind ;)

New version due out shortly when I got a few spare hours to finish it
=)
(If you have a stack of foreign chars in your files then it will have
issues)

In respect to a normal MIP install though as long as MIP GUI is looking
at your files at; e.g. c:\music or \\nas\music
You have the MIP headless set up correctly and each time you update the
MIP GUI you load up the MIP headless and get a reload cache button
appear (which symbolises its working ok) and press that button

(Check that SC path is same as above e.g. c:\music or \\nas\music)
Then its just a case of SC refresh, new changes or full scan should be
it!

Yeah I must get around to updating Spicefly Syncer to SCv7 :s

--
cparker

www.spicefly.com - Visit for an enhanced Interface for MusicIP and
integration tips and tricks, Plugin coding tips, Spicefly SugarCube the
MIP AutoDJ plugin and Spicefly Weather!