pablolie;348501 Wrote:

> I'll observe it for a longer period of time, and will report.

I can confirm that even after doing all the things that usually would
get the controller to go haywire, with the new router things are
working very well indeed. I am very pleased. Te new router doesn't
quite have the reach of the old one (those integrated antennas look
good, but sorry they do not work that well) but it works. One of the
Booms now gets borderline (~30%) wireless quality, but still seems to
play FLACs.

But the Duet is working wihout any hickups. Tonight I will try the
sleep mode. That will be the last thing to try.

--
pablolie