Yannzola;350831 Wrote:
> Thomas... I love you.
> I'm also running DD-WRT (v24-sp1 mini) on a Linksys 54G... all I did
> was change the MAC addresses I already had specified in Services (under
> Static Leases) to all lower case. Applied changes. Restarted my
> Controller.... and VIOLA! It works! No more random disconnects and it
> can jump from device to device without hanging. Before adjusting the
> MAC adresses to lower-case, connection loss was occurring all the time.
>
> I'm so happy. Thanks!

Just to clarify the above: Overall behaviour is vastly improved in
terms of connectivity. However, the issue of the "blue light" after
resting in the cradle overnight is still an issue (latest Controller
firmware and recent 7.2.1 SC update). However, this is a minor
nuisance, as restarting the Controller (power off > on) re-establishes
the connection without a hitch.

DD-WRT (v24-sp1 mini) on a Linksys 54G
SC 7.2.1 + latest Controller firmware (via auto-update)
wireless reciever + wireless controller

--
Yannzola