I had been streaming music to my stereo for about 2 years with a
phillips device.  It worked pretty well but it would stream everything
from my computer including the system sounds.  I read about the SB3 in
Jan of this year and promptly ordered one. It's the best thing I have
bought.  I've told all my friends that it's well worth much more than
the price they charge.  We all buy gadgets and some are worth the money
and some are not.  This is one that goes far beyond what we pay for it.

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality