Well I am a much newer fan (8 months). But for the last 2 years I have
been looking for a solution that made everyone in the household in a
position to listen to his/hers personally favorits of music. From my
younger days I have a big cd collection but I as I got married and got
kids I ended up never been able to listen it. So I starting searching
the internet for a solution that could solve my problems. I found Sonos
and SlimDevices(Duet). After checking both solutions I ended up choosing
SlimDevices(Duet) because of the opensource server and the much cooler
design.
And now I have 1 Duet, 1 SBR and 2 SB3. And we listen to our cd's all
the time. It's at great system.

--
Kuben72

/Kuben72