It was probably about 6 or 8 months before SqueezeNetwork went live. We
live in an area that simply cannot get FM (or AM for that matter) in
the house, and only weak signals in the car. It wasn't a problem for
years, as we were simply able to pick up the FM signals on our cable
TV. The the cable provider simply shut that off in February and we were
stuck without the ability to listen to music except on our single CD
player. One of our local radio stations sent out an email, talking
about the SB2, and after looking at it for about an hour, I ordered
one, and have been using it ever since.

I have ripped our music collection, but the vast majority of our
listening is to various radio stations around the world.

--
Mike White