pippin;358693 Wrote:
> Oh, there are, but I forgot where I posted them. So here they are again
> (they are a bit older but only details have changed):

Wow!  So far I'm incredibly sold on this app and would happily pay the
cash needed to get it on my iPhone.  One question though: in version
1.0 can we search the library using the iPhone/iPod Touch onscreen
keyboard?

Luke Redpath;358810 Wrote:
> Not submitted to the store yet; decided at the last minute to bring
> forward shuffle/repeat functionality, so hopefully submitting this
> week.

That website you prepared to present your app is very nice; thanks for
that!  I am very interested in your app as well!  How long do you think
it would be for library search to be implemented?

Being able to search one's library is sort of the deal breaker for me.
And do both of these apps allow you to switch between Squeezecenter and
Squeezenetwork?

Cheers!

--
EnochLight