pippin;358693 Wrote:
> Oh, there are, but I forgot where I posted them. So here they are again
> (they are a bit older but only details have changed):

What's the difference in the 3 players? JoergsBoom doesn't take up the
full width, and all 3 players have different icons -- JoergsSqueezy
with X and Play, JoergsBoom with only X, and EssSqueezy with ~ and
Play... ???

What are the 3 dots just above the skip/play controls?

--
peterw

http://www.tux.org/~peterw/
free plugins: http://www.tux.org/~peterw/#slim
AllQuiet BlankSaver ContextMenu FuzzyTime
KitchenTimer PlayLog PowerCenter/BottleRocket SaverSwitcher
SettingsManager SleepFade StatusFirst SyncOptions VolumeLock