I'm planning to buy some remote solution for my one Transporter and two
Squeezeboxes setup. But I'm uncertain if I should buy the Controller or
a iPod touch (or Iphone) with some of the iPeng, iSqueeze/Squeemote,
Squidgy software. The Controller i 370$ and the iPod touch (8gb) is
270$ (I'm in Denmark). The large touch-screen on the touch looks very
nice and it is cheaper, but:
- how is speed / responsiveness?
- what solution is more stable?
- how is the life of the battery?
- what solution is the most easy to scroll through artists / find an
artist in a large music-collection?
- what solution can be customised the most? (now and in the future)
- can Custombrowse be used on the Itouch?
- will there be any differences using iPeng, Squidgy on the touch
compared to iPhone?
- other important differences?

I have read about the Controller and the iPeng, Squidgy in the forums
but havn't found much/any comparisons. Any thoughts is welcome!

--
jazztime