mattybain;362699 Wrote:
> $370 for 1 controller, are you sure? that sounds very expensive, I
> didn't pay that much for my Duet here in the UK.
>
> I have 2 controllers and 1 iPhone and have been on the beta test for
> iSqueeze (Squeemote).
>
> To be honest I have been frustrated with the controllers, the wifi
> reception is poor and they always seem to lose their connection to the
> server. Also I find the wheel inferior to using the touchscreen.
>
> Using my iPhone is a real joy, it's quick responsive and squeemote (and
> I guess iPeng) is designed like the iPod player so is real easy to use.
>
> Somethings are missing from Squeemote such as a random playlist option,
> access to LastFM but I believe Luke has added (is adding?) these to the
> final release. The application is also prone to crashing occasionally
> but it doesn't take long to reload.
>
> For me if those prices are correct it is a no brainer, the iTouch (or
> iPhone) is definitely the way to go.

I'm looking forward to trying both the new ipeng and the squeezemote on
my son's touch as he is kind enough to let me use it at night.  He's 16
and part of the loan for it was that I get to use it for the SB3. :)  I
hope they hurry up and approve them before he cuts me off.  :(

--
Nonreality

-IF THE RULE YOU FOLLOWED BROUGHT YOU TO THIS, OF WHAT USE IS THE RULE.-

HTTP://www.last.fm/user/nonreality