Thank you for all the good comments, suggestions and recomendations!
What is most imortant to me is:

- Stability and responsiveness. Some reports that the controller often
loose network. Is this an issue with iTouch? On the other hand some
reports, that native iTouch solutions some times crash/needs reboot. Is
this an issue with the controller?

- Easy access to my large music collection (I'm using the alpha keys on
the standard remote a lot). It seems that iTouch is easier for accessing
large music collection (which makes sense to me) but not as convinient
for making simple changes as the controller.

amcluesent;362696 Wrote:
> As of now, I find the Controller with CustomBrowse a much more useful
> remote. Squidgy simply can't cope with the number of albums in my
> library.

Why can Squidgy not cope wiht large collections? Also, is it possible
to use custombrowse on any of the iTouch native solutions?

- Battery life. Is battery life better on the Controller or iTouch 2G
(using wifi)?

Can both of the solution do WakeOnLan?

It's a tough choice (cannot by both of them). The iTouch is cheaper and
seems very nice to me, but I do not plan using it for other things than
as remote for the Transporter (except perhaps browsing sites like
allmusic.com). So perhaps the controller as a dedicated remote might be
a better choice............

mattybain;362699 Wrote:
> $370 for 1 controller, are you sure? that sounds very expensive, I
> didn't pay that much for my Duet here in the UK.
Oh yes - that's the price in Denmark. Saw it on ebay.co.uk for 165£,
which is of course less than in Denmark, but if I get any
warranty-issues...........

--
jazztime