Lesu;362876 Wrote:
> I took my iPod controller on holiday, watched a couple of films on the
> plane, listened to my song collection on the rented house's music
> centre, hooked onto a free WiFi connection at a local coffee bar and
> then listened to some more songs on the flight back. Got home and sat
> down, selected one of my play lists and turned on some relaxing music,
> all courtesy of the one device.
> I guess if you have the cash then you can splash out on 2 devices, but
> I'll stick to one with the widest possible use.

Exactly what I mean, the iTouch/iPhone is great for doing all with just
one tiny gadget. While traveling I also need my pocketPC for it's Skype
software (find wifi and you can call, no matter where you are!) and
this is really something that would make the final killer app for the
iPod.

Remember the "datapads" in Star Trek... like the Voyager series. I
think the iTouch can do that and more and is smaller. The iPhone adds
the communicator function. Progress!

But.... with the SBC I can do most things without looking at it.
Remember that it's very new too and will improve it's functionality
with further upgrades. I'm just thinking about a great solution for the
big library/scrollwheel issue and will start a thread about it ;-)

cheers,
Nick.

--
DeVerm