jwmelvin;395015 Wrote:
> I did a little testing and if I use the -O option (for oldplayer type)
> then the setting page shows replaygain as an option.
>
> But then pause does not work, from the web interface or CLI.
>
> Maybe this is something I need squeezeslave v8-26 for, to specify other
> player types?

Which version of Squeezecenter are you running?

I released 0.8-26 to help debug another issue.  -O has worked for a
long time, no need for 0.8-26 for this problem.

I suspect something else is happening with pause as --oldplayer only
changes the player type advertised to SC from squeezeslave to
softsqueeze.

Try adding -O -m00:00:00:00:00:02 when starting squeezeslave, this will
create a new softsqueeze player with default settings.

--
ralphy