ralphy;396293 Wrote:
> Okay, the progress bar status is a know issue with squeezeslave and
> since pause seems to be working correctly in 0.8-26, despite the
> progress bar, I'll consider the issue a TODO item.  It's not an issue
> with Squeezecenter.

Okay. I agree that as long as playback is fine, this is not really a
big deal.

BTW, I also tried the ReplayGain change you suggested a few post before
and I still do not get ReplayGain as an option for the squeezeslave
player. Should I just use the -O option and not worry about this? Is
there any reason not to use -O. It would be really great to have
ReplayGain working.

--
SamG