TiredLegs;429490 Wrote:
> I work for a company that occasionally does focus groups, and I have
> watched dozens of them over the years. Even moderated a couple myself.
> Never seen one involving unreleased products that did not require the
> participants to sign an NDA.

I've been in various focus groups for the car industry. I got to see
the Mazda CX-7, Audi A5 (all expenses paid trip to Berlin for that one)
and Vauxhall Insignia (the only one where we didn't know which car
manufacturer it was for) long before they were on sale and never had to
sign any NDA. They were of course very strict about making sure no-one
had any photographic or recording equipment with them when they saw the
cars or discussed them.

--
DoomWolf