jo-wie;426993 Wrote:
> I was thinking about where it makes sense to have those extented
> controls on a unit which could be a replacement for a SB3. Makes no real
> sense for me. But in a narrow enviroment like a kitchen could it be an
> enhancement, like the buttons on a Boom. And I saw some posts of people
> who build a touch screen system and found it in the daily use at least
> useless.
>
> And I do not know what "touch screen" means: a interactiv screen
> control like a iPod touch, or more simply a touch triggert control like
> on the Logi Z-10 speakers?

What if this big stationary touch screen controller includes an ARM
based fanless server that can run SC? Of course it then would have to
include either wireless N in the case that the music would be stored on
a NAS or it would have to include an USB or eSATA port for external hard
disks...

--
signor_rossi