TiredLegs;429034 Wrote:
> I hope the poster of this info on the Sonos forum, walera, realizes that
> he has violated the confidentiality and non-disclosure agreement that
> Logitech had him sign as a condition of participation in the focus
> group. (Hint, hint, if I were Logitech, I'd go after the guy and smack
> him with legal fees.)
That is assuming they made him sign a NDA in the first place. You don't
always have to do this for focus groups.

Also, what is included in a focus group is not necesarily what will be
produced. After all, they might not have gone down well.

--
funkstar

my collection:
*1*x boom
*2*x controller, *1*x receiver
*2*x sb3 (sliver/black, *1*x sb2 wired (silver), *1*x sb (black)
*1*x slimp3 (with rear shield)

interested in any others if you have them!