dave77;436656 Wrote:
> Do we know anymore about this? e.g. will this unit host SqueezeCenter so
> we can just plug in large capacity USB HD's and not require a PC to host
> SC?

Maybe it's set up so any USB drives plugged in are immediately added to
the database?  That wouldn't work too well if, for instance, a friend
drops by and hooks up his 1TB hard drive to play a few songs.  So when
he leaves, the database contains 50,000 tracks which are no longer
present?

So maybe SqueezeCenter creates a separate database containing just the
songs on the external drive, and then wipes it after the drive is
removed.

--
Pale Blue Ego