Sike;436921 Wrote:
> Been there, done that.
>
> What I was saying is: If it will be availible in 3 weeks, why not tell
> us about it so we have something to look forward to.
>
> The Duet was announced about 5 months before it was readily
> availible...
It was more like 2 months for the Duet (January to March, 2008). Maybe
it wasn't "readily available" where you are until later, but obviously
they're going to announce it before the *first* ones are available. The
early announcement coincided with CES 2008. Since they seem willing to
bend the rule about early announcements for cases like that, are there
any big consumer electronics shows coming up soon on the calendar?

--
aubuti