Today I just went to a shop here in Denmark and bought a SB Duet, a talk
with the salesperson made me google Squeezebox and now I'm here - and I
now have 14 days to decide whether to return it and wait or keep it...
:-)

The salesperson told me, he had been to a Logitech seminar and they had
shown some interesting Slimdevices sketches/prototypes, but he didn't
give away any useful information :-/
My first thought was: "It's obvious, now they're going to add video
streaming!"
For me it will make no difference (apart from affecting the price on
the audio-line, I hope), but IMHO for the mainstream market it will make
a big difference - and make Slimdevices "stay ahead"... or something :-D

Does anyone have an opinion?

Cheers,
Ludens

PS.
Yes, I know there would be some challenges and choices in making such a
device! But it is far from impossible...

--
Ludens