Gibbo wrote:
> Obviously peter this solution isn't one for everyone.
>
> But if I already own a home PC, 2 SB's and am going to buy a C-200 then
> this solution would be perfect for me.
>
> I do see your point about squeezeplay, and that would be better for
> you, and if I had a low power server it would also be a good solution
> for me, but I don't and I don't want to shell out for one.
>
> Any chance we can keep this on topic and maybe answer the question as
> to if it's possible rather than argue about what is best?

I have no problems if you keep on your topic while I embark on mine ;)

If you suddenly want to become restrictive you might like to change the
topic title in something like:

Squeezecenter on the Popcorn hour C-200 (and not squeezeplay).

Just to avoid confusion ;)

You might be interested to know that Logitech staff have declared
everything on topic in this forum. Even politics ;)

Regards,
Peter