Just a quick message to say what a great little addon this is!
Absolutely no problems with the setup - it just worked!!
Now a quick question (!): say I wanted to use a program like Castripper
to record the adverts for posterity? I had a go (in the name of science
of course) and directed it to the URL with :8124 - the tray icon went
green, castripper thought it was recording something too. But alas
nothing was stored! I know it works as I use to occasionally record
Shoutcast streams for shows that I would otherwise miss... Any ideas?

Nic

--
DrNic

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.2 - 22900 - Debian - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.8 i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.1
Platform Architecture: i686-linux
System: T2-WHS A3i (Intel Atom) Headless all wired Gigabit LAN