DrNic;448171 Wrote:
> Labarum,
> You really shouldn't need to edit the ini file. When you play something
> on Potify and the blue spot appears in the tray then you have to go to
> Squeezecenter and use "Tune in URL". Enter here the address of spotify
> machine: ie if spotify is running on 192.168.1.60:8124 enter
> "http://192.168.1.60:8124"; in the URL and tune in to it.
> You should now be getting the music that you started playing on
> spotify.
> This works for me even bearing in mind that my spotify is running on a
> seperate XP box from the SC running on a Linux server.
> Nic

Thanks. Got that working straight away.

I am sure the instructions must be there somewhere, but the thread is
now so long . . .

As I said, some more explicit instructions in the Readme, or somewhere
would be really useful for dumbos.

If I pay Spotify 99p for a day subscription do I get to try out the
320Kb/s streams?

--
Labarum

Brian

Squeezebox 3 Classic and Virgin Cable Box
Beresford DAC TC-7520SE (Caiman) - Quad 405-2 refurbished by 405man
Quart 980s Speakers
Boom in kitchen.