Labarum,
You really shouldn't need to edit the ini file. When you play something
on Potify and the blue spot appears in the tray then you have to go to
Squeezecenter and use "Tune in URL". Enter here the address of spotify
machine: ie if spotify is running on 192.168.1.60:8124 enter
"http://192.168.1.60:8124"; in the URL and tune in to it.
You should now be getting the music that you started playing on
spotify.
This works for me even bearing in mind that my spotify is running on a
seperate XP box from the SC running on a Linux server.
Nic

--
DrNic

SqueezeCenter Version: 7.2 - 22900 - Debian - EN - utf8
Perl Version: 5.8.8 i486-linux-gnu-thread-multi
MySQL Version: 5.0.51a-3ubuntu5.1
Platform Architecture: i686-linux
System: T2-WHS A3i (Intel Atom) Headless all wired Gigabit LAN