Some help please.

I have copied dsbridge and lame to the Spotify folder.

When I run Spotfy I get the blue spot in the tray and it says
localhost:8124

Nothing from the SB

I tried editing the ini file so its says http://ip.add.re.ss:8124/
(with my numbers of course).

I cannot save the ini file where it is and I have admin rights. I have
to make take a second copy from downloads and copy that into the Spotify
folder.

Even when I do that spotify will not read the ini file (I think) - it
report localhost 0)

What am I doing wrong?

Do I need to take any action in SC, or will Spotify just take over the
SB when I run it.

A rather longer and more detailed readme would be a big help for dumbos
like me.

An example of exactly how the inifile should look would also be a help

HTTPPort=8124

HTTPPort=http://192.168.1.103:8124/

HTTPPort=192.168.1.103:8124/

HTTPPort=192.168.1.103:8124

Which? Or doesn't it matter?

--
Labarum

Brian

Squeezebox 3 Classic and Virgin Cable Box
Beresford DAC TC-7520SE (Caiman) - Quad 405-2 refurbished by 405man
Quart 980s Speakers
Boom in kitchen.