Pippin, this is a really good release. Thanks for the time and effort, a
vast improvement over 1.1.2.

One thing though that I was really hoping for was the default screen
when viewing the main menus. When you click the left arrow from the Now
Playing screen, it always takes you to the settings page. In all
likelihood I'm going looking for more music to play, not change my
settings. I tend to browse by Artist or, possibly, by Album, so I have
these dragged down to the shortcut bar at the bottom.

Could it remember the page you were last on (between sessions too), or
failing that default to the first of the 4 shortcuts?

Hope this makes sense...

--
hunta