ajkidle;466275 Wrote:
> Great update Pippin, the new UI is a big improvement.
>
> Question regarding the Facebook integration.  Is there support for
> multiple accounts?  My wife and I each use iPeng on our iPhones -- but
> both point to my Facebook page, which is annoying.  This may be more of
> a SBS issue than an iPeng issue.  Is there anyway to make our iPhones
> behave independently of one another (ie unique settings?)

No, as stated somewhere in another forum there obviously is not and
Andy said this was due to a request from facebook.

On the phones, what do you want to do differently? The settings within
iPeng should be local to that device.
If you want different server configurations I'm afraid you will need
separate servers.

--
pippin

---