hunta;465149 Wrote:
> Pippin, this is a really good release. Thanks for the time and effort, a
> vast improvement over 1.1.2.
>
> One thing though that I was really hoping for was the default screen
> when viewing the main menus. When you click the left arrow from the Now
> Playing screen, it always takes you to the settings page. In all
> likelihood I'm going looking for more music to play, not change my
> settings. I tend to browse by Artist or, possibly, by Album, so I have
> these dragged down to the shortcut bar at the bottom.
>
> Could it remember the page you were last on (between sessions too), or
> failing that default to the first of the 4 shortcuts?

It does. You fell into a bug that will be partly fixed in 1.2.1
The problem here is, that you probably changed the Tab Bar (on the
lower end of the screen) while being connected to MySqueezebox.com so
the first item now defaults to "i".
You probably can't remove it while being connected to SBS so please go
to MySB, exchange the "i" for something else and then switch back to
SBS. In 1.2.1 you will be able to remove the item also from SBS and long
term the way it should be is this:
https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/ticket/134

--
pippin