pippin;465216 Wrote:
> It does. You fell into a bug that will be partly fixed in 1.2.1
> The problem here is, that you probably changed the Tab Bar (on the
> lower end of the screen) while being connected to MySqueezebox.com so
> the first item now defaults to "i".
> You probably can't remove it while being connected to SBS so please go
> to MySB, exchange the "i" for something else and then switch back to
> SBS. In 1.2.1 you will be able to remove the item also from SBS and long
> term the way it should be is this:
> https://trac.penguinlovesmusic.de/trac/ipengnat/ticket/134

Sorry, but if I've understood you correctly then this isn't it. I've
gone into MySB and the first item on the bottom toolbar is Favourites.
Interestingly though the MySB main menu also defaults to More, whereas
if I've understood correctly it should be Favourites as that's first in
the shortcuts along the bottom.

--
hunta