Greetings Pippin!

Fantastic update; love it with 7.4 (despite 7.4's "teething problems").
;-)  That said, I found a couple of graphical glitches on mine when the
tutorials kick in.  Not a deal breaker for me but thought I'd mention
it.

See the image below.  This happened when I hit the "reverse" button at
the bottom of the tutorial when it was playing to see an animation play
over (by the way, you might want to add an iPeng setting to disable
animations and to slow playback down).

I'm on an iPhone 3GS (3.1) and Squeezebox Server 7.4 on Vista 32 bit
SP2.  Did a clean install of SB Server and updated my previous version
of iPeng while sync'd to iTunes.

Cheers!

|Filename: IMG_1686.jpg                                             |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8291|

EnochLight